No squash again tonight, my opponent is injured again but at least he’s given me a bit of notice this week. Now I’ve just got to decide if I do something instead. The possibilities are endless but what is sensible given I have an event on Saturday. I consider a swim... if I can find a scrap of unoccupied water somewhere to attempt a few lengths in.
L's morning swim comes with the dilemma of which empty lane to go in... My evening swim is usually somewhat different but tonight all is relatively calm and I get my 50 lengths in without too many bruises.
L suggests that tonight could be Friday seeing as someone needs to be AF on the actual Friday. I had got home with the intention of booking the flights for this year’s skiing trip but that was before someone dragged me off to bed.
(Thursday 5th March)